View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 05:01 PM   #312 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also back on my project to get a set of non-shitty-to-work-with and legal fuca for the z. I picked up these arms from gk-tech. The plan will be to buy some rod ends to replace the sphericals on the inboard side of the upper control arm. My first thought would be to replace them with the rod ends from the z1 arms which are actually pretty nice. Unfortunately the z1 rod ends appear to be rh thread and the gk-tech need a lh thread. So where I am is I will need a lh thread 3/4 16 rod end with a non metallic cylinder bushing. There seem to be a few off the shelf options available at speedway motors and summit racing but I am open to other sources and input from anyone with fabrication experience.

Last edited by Brendan; 03-11-2021 at 05:04 PM.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote