Thread: I’m back!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 09:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited to get her cleaned up this weekend and will take some pictures and do some investigation of what mods are on the car. The exhaust is louder than I would prefer so I'm hoping that it's the non-resonated FI so I can possible put the 18" resonators on there to calm it down a bit. The drone between 60 and 70 isn't awesome.

Since it has an intake and exhaust, is there any way I can figure out if there is a tune on the car? The only odd thing I noticed during the test drive was the revs hanging for several seconds when blipping the throttle. Once it warms up this issue seems to go away.