View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
navyflyer72
Base Member

Drives: '16 370Z Nismo
navyflyer72 is on a distinguished road
Default Hill’s Garage, Pasadena MD, A+++

Can’t begin to lay enough praise on Frank and Suzanne at Hill’s Garage in Pasadena, MD. Just had my 2016 370Z Nismo there for a preemptive clutch slave swap and installed a RJM clutch pedal, 34-row, setrab, thermostatic equipped oil cooler, upgraded Diff cover and brace, Diff bushings, oil pan spacer, and he trimmed the plastic around the radiator support for a better fit for the air intakes. I know I’m forgetting some things, but the work was done quickly, expertly, I was shown the work and Frank went into great detail taking time out of his busy day to explain things about these Z-cars that obviously come from his passion for, and experience with them.

Definitely support this shop if you live in the DC, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Southern PA, even Delaware. These are the type of shops we should be striving to support and keep in business folks! Just great, honest, car people here!

Thanks Frank and Suzanne at Hill’s Garage, I’ll get that video made and posted on your Facebook very soon!
https://www.facebook.com/160539469508/

Last edited by navyflyer72; 03-10-2021 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Adding pictures
navyflyer72 is offline   Reply With Quote