View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 12:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slongholio View Post
Looks too much like a Tesla. 370z still the best looking design ever. IMO of course.
IMO, I never have warmed up to the 370Z or the 350Z.
I grew up loving the 300ZX Twin Turbo, I remember buying my first new car from Nissan and lusting over the 1995 300ZX Twin Turbo sitting mere feet away from me in the showroom.

The Z32 is a hard act to follow, and TBH I don't think the upcoming Z35 exterior looks as good as the Z32, IMO. However, the interior is great and the new Twin Turbo powerplant makes up for the "not really feeling it" front end. Fortunately, I don't hate it, and I definitely see zero Tesla in it.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote