Thread: 7AT Service
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 07:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchertel View Post
Unfortunately I am not anywhere near Concord as I have heard good things about Eugene. On the upside I just picked up the car from having the tranny serviced and although the mechanic stated the fluid, pan and filter were really clean I can see a difference in the way the transmission is operating. I need to have my tune adjust the pressures a little bit more but all in all she is doing much better than before the service.
Gotcha btw I have access via my ecutek tune to adjust the pressures on my own. See if you're tuner will do the same for you.