View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 06:47 AM   #688 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Ah lawrd. Here I come again, with another update.

I started working on caliper reassembly last night. Things were going pretty smooth until I found out I was shipped a 1 Front Caliper seal kit and 1 Rear Caliper seal kit. So.... I couldn't complete the rebuild. I suppose that's ok, because I was making a caliper reassembly video. Now I can review the footage to make sure it's not a complete dumpster fire. It's going to end up in the DIY section; of which, I will add the torque specs Rusty. I suppose I wont count off Ugga Duggas for everyone.

Rusty - You asked if the seal kit comes with the caliper O-ring that goes in-between the halves. It does. The seal kit is complete, unless they send the wrong one.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote