View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:09 PM   #309 (permalink)
ConekillerZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo Tech
ConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewerr View Post
I think you might be in the sweet spot with the +22. I got hold of the fitment tool and set it to +25 and it appears the tire would be rubbing against the spindle just a little. +22 seems to give it a mm or two of clearance. The tool still probably isn't perfect, but it seems to give me a good idea. Now, should I take the plunge and pull the trigger on some wheels, trusting my results?
Go for it! I thought the same thing based on measurements. My calculations suggested +24 would work, but with some uncertainty on the widest part of the tire -- so I figured if I'm going to potentially need spacers either way, I started at 22. I also have the Nismo flares so that helps (though only visually) with any poke.
ConekillerZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote