View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 09:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
You haven't seen the WG option because the current mainstream setups can't produce enough boost to take advantage of those mechanics.

Enter the C38R-112...gives us a better reason.
The Vortech V3 just can't handle being overspun to be able to produce that kind of boost. I like the V2 but when we couldn't get the Ti to make the power it should have been capable of and the lack of support from Vortech, I've decided to go tt's instead. Of course I made that decision prior to you releasing the info on the Rotrex kit.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote