Thread: Proto Z
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 10:59 AM   #36 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

If they call it 400Z (highly highly doubt that) I would just debadge it.
I debadged my Q60 simply because all Nissan/Infiniti did for my 2014 coupe was change the name from G37 Coupe to Q60. I disagreed with it and removed all 3.7 and Q60 badges (the "3.7" badges were tasteless and goofy looking, added on during the Q transition).

But, come on. Nissan is trying to acknowledge the Z lineage. 400 would seriously be totally arbitrary. They have shown the car with "Fairlady Z" badging, and most enthusiasts are already quite familiar with that name already. It may end up being Fairlady Z and everyone will be having a "duh!" moment!

If Nissan doesn't do it, I'm going to add the "TWIN TURBO" decal from the Z32 on the rear panel just like on the Z32s.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote