View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:44 PM   #4782 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well Happy Friday! We have made it through another week. It is payday and so now it is time to funnel money to its rightful owners lol. Getting my second COVID shot today and hoping my reaction is mild. I think this will be my last report on the nonprogress of the Z as it seems that all the forces of nature are working against me. Exchange emails with Seb a couple of days ago and he told me that he is more overloaded than ever. His righthand man and mechanic has quit and is moving to New Mexico so he is double stacked with work. I can't fcking believe it. No his fault or the other shops fault but I cannot believe my timing. It is so damn painful to see people start and finish builds and I am still hanging in fcking limbo some 27 months now. There is nothing I can do but stew in my frustration waiting on the paint to dry, water to boil and grass to grow. Three track seasons down the drain. Oh well off to the salt mine. Yawl have a better day and stay safe and sanitary.
damn bob, thats sh1tty man, im sorry to hear this man. hang in there, its out of your hands, sooner than later you'll have your Z, you'll be ripping through the gears like dale sr. #3