View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 02:06 PM   #4776 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I saw the same add and thought the same thing. Seb said he has two newbies to start soon but thinks it will be a year or two before they will be up to speed. Knowing Seb he will leave that decision up to you, but because he said he wanted to do it you have your answer. He told me the same thing and I told him I would wait on him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's so hard to find good help out here. The owner of the shop that build both my z's has gone through many so called mechanics. There are so many car dealerships out here that all the good one's (and bad one's) are working for them. What's left is a bunch of inexperienced lazy kids that don't want to show up for work.

I'd be more than happy to wait for Seb too but when he told me he wanted to do the install, LJ was still there. He may have a change of heart now
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp