Thread: Seat options
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 11:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milmast View Post
Really? Every forum and person I've talked to said the Juke seat bases are not compatible with the Z. It requires custom fab work to hack up some stock seat bases, and use them on the Juke ones. If they were close to a direct bolt on, I'd have some by now

Lucky bastard how much were they if you don't mind me asking? I've seen stock Juke seats for sale around the $2k mark, but the custom work I'm guessing would run a couple hundred on top of that.
These were basically brand new. They were 3k modified. If there's any downfall, they do sit high which works out fine for me because I'm short. Not for a tall person.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote