View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 10:00 AM   #4697 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I have to go deal with something tomorrow that is all about jealousy and hate. The wife and I have been quite. Tomorrow we hope to get a chance to tell our story and what we have been through. This is just one of the three things we are dealing with right now. When I got out of the Air Force I sold all my toys to go back to school. I started over again with nothing. I ate so much Macaroni & Cheese, boiled eggs, an whatever to make it through and get a degree. Now folks think I owe them something. I don't owe them anything. I made it. I am not going to apologize for that. I am barely keeping my chit together. I want to hurt some folks.