View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 09:45 AM   #4696 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I don't understand why people get so wrapped around the axle about what someone else drives. I remember back when the 944 came out, I sat down and ran the numbers and determined I could afford one, but what I had to do without to own it, didn't make sense. When I was a kid, seeing a Corvette was a treat, there weren't that many on the road. Now, I see 8 to 10 different ones every day. They've lost what made them special to me.
You name it and it is probably happened to me or my wife in that Corvette. People have to pass it no matter what. It is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I thought about buying a ZR1 because I like the Grandsport so much. Once I drove my wife's car a couple of times I changed my mind real quick. To me it is just a car, nothing special. I do love my 370ztt. I can drive it around and nobody is the wiser. They have no idea what it is, much less what is under the hood.