View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 11:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Even IF this car was MSRP'd at $35k for the base model/sport model - who actually believes the dealers wouldn't tack on ADM to the price? I definitely think the base model will be either 'just below' or at $40k and then the other models will go up from there.

Regardless while I am excited to see it and can't wait for reviews when we know more especially from the likes of Throttle House or The Straight Pipes. In the end, I know that I wouldn't be able to wouldn't be willing to purchase one new - would rather wait several years to see what and how they perform without taking the 'new car' cost and depreciation hit. I mean, to look to be spending $50k on a vehicle - even if you put down $20k - that payment is going to be close to $600/mo over the course of 5yrs - eh....not sure how I would feel about that (obviously I'm referring to purchasing the Nismo over the base model).
ADM has been crazy lately.

Even when(if) things normalize soon, if Nissan doesn't build enough Z's, there will be ADM with many dealers. These will be hot the first year or two.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote