View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Even IF this car was MSRP'd at $35k for the base model/sport model - who actually believes the dealers wouldn't tack on ADM to the price? I definitely think the base model will be either 'just below' or at $40k and then the other models will go up from there.

Regardless while I am excited to see it and can't wait for reviews when we know more especially from the likes of Throttle House or The Straight Pipes. In the end, I know that I wouldn't be able to wouldn't be willing to purchase one new - would rather wait several years to see what and how they perform without taking the 'new car' cost and depreciation hit. I mean, to look to be spending $50k on a vehicle - even if you put down $20k - that payment is going to be close to $600/mo over the course of 5yrs - eh....not sure how I would feel about that (obviously I'm referring to purchasing the Nismo over the base model).
NecioVato is online now   Reply With Quote