View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:02 AM   #683 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Picked up my turbos, coil brackets, calipers and 2 piece rotor hats. All coating came out perfect. I ran out of steam last night to work on my car but I did fill in the Turbonetics text with black sharpie. I used a narrow sharpie that didn't fill everything that well. I then remembered I had a medium industrial sharpie (chemical and heat resistant) That filled in everything perfectly. I have some automotive clear that I will brush into the lettering later. Between the pictures of the block and the turbos... I'd say color matching went pretty well for my hack painting skills! lol

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote