View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 07:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

I had an 08 with a PRG advanced lift kit, 2.0 radflo's and Bilstein 5125's in the rear and a 2" body lift. I hear he doesn't have such a good reputation for delivering items in a timely manner these days. I did get my engine and transmission mounts from him recently with no issue so maybe it's just the suspension stuff.

That being said I am not sure I want to lift the truck that high again (4.5" up front and 4" rear between suspension and body lifts), getting stuff in and out of the bed was awkward. I do remember the droop travel being non-existent as well which made for a rough ride in certain situations.

I'll probably end up doing a Titan swap (keeping with the current theme) and keeping the lift at 3" up front and 2.5" out back to level it out.