View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 11:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspray2000 View Post
So from the attached photo, do I need a new lower profile jack? Can’t push it any further up due to mufflers, so can’t get it under diff. Can’t get to it from the side due to distance and angle of jack arm while raising. I’ve heard about some folks lifting from a rear side to get the lowest jack stand height under, then switching sides, but the side instability creeps me out a bit. Front is already on stands.
Attachment 146341
I forgot to tell you, I drive up on 2x6's nailed together to get the car up in the air enough to get the jack under it. It is two 2x6 about 36in long and then two 2x6's nailed cross ways over the top of the other two. It makes a step up. That is what I use to drive my car on to do oil changes.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote