View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supermoto25
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 370Z WH M6
Supermoto25 is on a distinguished road
Default Car won’t crank...???

2012 370z Nismo with 27k miles. Car it’s been parked lately and not used as much as I used to due to remote work. Friday I started the car and it barely cranked as the battery was low on voltage. I just need to move out of my garage for a second so i left it idling and hooked a portable air compressor to the 12v plug in the cars center console to fill my bicycle tire. After doing so I went inside the house and when i came out the car had shut off. I started the car again and it cranked for a few seconds but the revs were barely around 400rpm and stalled (car felt like a carburetor car flooded). Now when I try to start him it cycles the engine but it won’t cranked. I pulled the MAFS and cleaned both with the spray solution and put them back on and tried resetting the ecu and also the other key and still no luck. I plugged a Zurich ZR4 to the OBD port and there were no codes but the smog status light lit yellow saying the following “There’s a possible problem. A pending DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle’s emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing”. I thought to pull the throttles to clean them also but after pulling the MAFS and seeing them almost clean I decided to wait before doing so. I do have the Nismo Cold Air Intakes. Need some help please. Any input is deeply appreciated. Thanks ahead.
Supermoto25 is offline   Reply With Quote