View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 11:36 AM   #168 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

You know I'll chime in again.

Thing is most people work from a early age. Mortgages, kids, food on the table and the list goes on. Having a nice car is NOT a priority for 99% of people and there are other more important things up on the list.

When someone says "mId lIfe cRisSis" it pisses me off. So you're making fun of a man or woman who worked their *** off to support their kids through uni, pay off their mortgage and now that they have the disposable income and time you're busting their balls? Right makes sense. Then you look at what they drive... I mean I don't care what you drive, but if you're going to dish out stupidity then I won't feel bad when you're told off.

Mid life crisis? What crisis? I have disposable income and like cars/motorcycles. I am fortunate enough to get a good education and more importantly a good job off the bat, not many people have this luck and their life circumstances are more daring and they need to allocate funds to necessities only.

I remember when I bought my Z and I rolled into the Z dealership to grab stuff. I bought mine second hand private, not new, I needed some new lugnuts. Anyway, I roll up in the parking lot and a salesman says "nice car, daddy buy it?" I was going to punch his teeth down into his throat so that he could enjoy some chicklets. You don't get to make brash statements when you do not know someone. I told him that his mom bought it for me for being a good side fling. His face went red and told me to get off the lot, I told him to suck it and proceeded to parts.

All in all, your money, your rules. Enjoy whatever car you want whether it be a Z, Ferrari, Porsche, Stang, Miata, Mini or Beetle. I have more respect for those who buy what they want and rock it with confidence.

Last edited by Zyonara91; 02-27-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote