View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ryan@IP
Base Member

Drives: 04 BMW 330i ZHP
Ryan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond reputeRyan@IP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ryan@IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ View Post
Ryan@IP - I love the fact that a tuner actually chimed in on this.... That alone is pretty much giving you my business.... I love Kentucky and drive through there a good 50+ times from about late March trough sometime in November usually... I might make a trip down to your guys shop just to check things out in one of the next couple of weekends... Thanks again for chiming in..do you guys tune with uprev or cobb? or?
That sounds good to me. Just give us a heads up if you're planning to swing through on a Friday afternoon or something and I'll make sure someone is available to give you a quick tour or chat about your goals. We are closed on the weekends unless a tuning appointment has been scheduled in advance.

Much of our work has been with the VQ35 market, as we've had plenty of experience with the high horsepower builds there, but the VQ37 is not far behind. As everyone is aware, the 370Z is relatively under-developed when it comes to forced induction options, but that should be changing soon.

We've been an UpRev Pro Tuner for the past several years and would prefer that to the Cobb tune.

Thanks for the other vouches though! I do look forward to meeting more of you either at the shop or other events this year. We've been a long time sponsor of "Zdayz" in the nearby area as well and should be partnering with "ZCON" this year as well. Some of the other employees travel around to some of the major drag racing events in the mid-west as well. The silver Supra was one of the employee's personal cars and has since been sold. The black 350Z seen in the video is our tuner's personal 350Z and daily drivable toy. The green 350Z seen in other videos is the main "drag car" but is being replaced this year for something a bit different

Ryan at Injected Performance
Phone: (888) 465-7373

Last edited by Ryan@IP; 02-12-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Ryan@IP is offline   Reply With Quote