View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 06:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radensb View Post
First off, thank you all for your interest in this project.

There was some concern with the way this thread evolved from the Admins that triggered them to lock it down. I don't have a vendor license, and therefore cannot sell product through this forum, which is fair. The intent of this thread was not to advertise and sell a product, rather to promote the eZ Navi-Delete project and gauge if making hardware so people could more easily contribute to its development was viable. As the discussion of this activity progressed, I can see the admins concern.

Therefore, going forward, I would like to request that no more discussion about the availability of hardware or purchasing be made on this or any thread related to this project. The admins were good enough to unlock the thread with this understanding.

Please check and monitor the eZ Navi-Delete Github Project Wiki page for project details. I have just updated with more information, updated gerber, schematic, and BOM files.

Also, thank you to the admins for your understanding and unlocking the thread.
Would it be OK to ask some questions about this in regards to a G37?