View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Wild! I didn't know they would offer that. Is wheel spin a big issue? It seems it might be, as I can be very aggressive in corners with mine. WOT even before the apex on slower corners in 1st or 2nd gear even. It's just glued down with the AWD, even with 275+ wtq. I did get a turbo Mazda 6 as a loaner once, and it was a huge issue for me. WOT it was very traction limited even going straight.
Straight pulls from a stop can hook with decent weather and surface.

Wheelspin is mainly a thing with corner exits. Feel like I have more of an issue with the ability to set/pivot the car going in, though, and just running the corner nose-heavy. A little floatier as well, although the suspension and brake updates would've suggested otherwise.

Bit hard to tell if the problem is more of the tires or the stability system. It feels like the weight sits on the front/outer corner longer than my 2018 model.

It's a funny way to assess what should be a family car, but two iterations in, and of course it being used regularly, it naturally becomes a point of discussion lol
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote