View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
My version of the Carbon is actually FWD Turbo.

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/...rbo-fwd-416517

Been making a mess of brake dust lately, and I guess I am being silly with the car. I can't quite come to changing tires yet, although I do agree the OEM set just lends to a lot of dead time in a corner.
Wild! I didn't know they would offer that. Is wheel spin a big issue? It seems it might be, as I can be very aggressive in corners with mine. WOT even before the apex on slower corners in 1st or 2nd gear even. It's just glued down with the AWD, even with 275+ wtq. I did get a turbo Mazda 6 as a loaner once, and it was a huge issue for me. WOT it was very traction limited even going straight.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 02-24-2021 at 02:43 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote