View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 05:08 PM   #301 (permalink)
ConekillerZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo Tech
ConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeConekillerZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zewerr View Post
Good luck, man. I was planning on popping a front wheel off tomorrow and throwing one of my new 315s under there with a rather cheap *** fitment jig I borrowed. I'm hoping it'll at least get me close.

I didn't take the time to set up a jig or anything, but I actually created a rough mold of the negative space by making some putty in the kitchen and then jamming it between the wheel and arm. I found I had 21-23mm of space depending on whether I measured at the edge of the wheel lip or at the edge of the tire. The space for the tire gets easier as you go up.

So I went ahead and ordered Forgestars with a +22 offset, which will put me 0.65mm inset of my current setup on the outer edge, and 13.35mm inset on the inner edge. That's the wheel of course, and the 315 tire will be a bit puffier so I'm hoping it doesn't take up more than 7mm of the space inside. I can use a 2.5 or 5mm spacer from Z1 to fix that right up if it does, and I'll use a 5 or 10mm spacer in the rear anyway. Will obviously update everyone with they arrive in hopefully 2mo or less...

TL;DR: YOLO hope these things fit
ConekillerZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote