View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
I’m getting mixed opinions on this topic and need to get some facts....do I HAVE to get my Z tuned after installing those intakes? I just watched a few videos of people installing them which included them removing the front bumper and enlarging the front core mount holes. They also mentioned a tune is needed but the Stillen website said it isn’t required. HELP!
Follow Rustys advice above this comment. And as for the hole cutting, it's easy. Just take a dremel and have at it. You'll never see it. What isn't mentioned often, is to wrap either the intake or the ac lines from rubbing against one another with foam, tape, or whatever is soft enough to handle rubbing.