View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
Yes that was the point. A base 370Z is 1.5% the cost of a Bugatti. And you get wheels in a similar design ethos to said Bugatti. Sounds like a good deal to me.

And you just proved mine...
Do you have a way to support your argument without using faulty logic? You don't get to say your argument was solely about aesthetics when you incorporate other factors in your argument.

Let's say I have a toothbrush that costs 1.5% of the cost of another toothbrush. What if the cheap toothbrush is made of toilet paper and disintegrates immediately upon use? Or what if that toothbrush costs $100 and is being compared to a $15,000 toothbrush?

Whether you like the aesthetics of the toothbrush has absolutely nothing to do with anything else other than your own personal tastes. So your wife thinking that the base wheels look better than the sport pkg Rays or Nismo wheels is nothing more than a reflection of her tastes. For you to extrapolate and promote that these are good wheels solely from that information is a red herring fallacy.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote