View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Black Armor still in business? Went to their website, and there is nothing there.
yes, there is nothing there and short story of what I was told, divorce, buy out of business partners and trying to get it all started again...

Which makes it more amazing is I got my refund back .....

This is what I found on Facebook -- Black Armor Helmets
Quote:
Hi guys! Quick update, the Black Armor brand has had a change of ownership, and I am working to reply to the backlog of messages and emails. It appears there are about a dozen unfulfilled orders showing pending, I am getting in touch with each person this week to see if they would like to keep the orders in place, or request a refund. Taking longer than expected, but sit tight! Thank you! - James Wilson, Founder, Black Armor
Still makes me wonder why I got a refund, oh well,

Last edited by danegrey; 02-23-2021 at 11:31 AM.
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote