View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:39 AM   #4305 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
What is with camaro's. Just the other day I was watching a youtube video where a guy was doing some mods to his Camaro and I scroll down to the comments to see his mom's post. Tjat she watches these videos to remind herself of his voice. Guy went and died in the same Camaro in January. So sad.
To be honest with ya, I could never sell my car the way it is. It is way over the top for most folks. It takes a ton of respect and patience to drive it well and it can still get away from me. Even with my car turned down to 718whp it is just stupid fast. When I saw that video of the guy in the Camaro I had a flashback of all the stupid stuff I use to do and wondered how am I still here.