View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 09:06 PM   #4214 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Went to Cabela's today looking for a few things. Boy did they change things around. There is only one small row of reloading stuff. They used to have 3 big rows. No powder or primers. They had one shelf with bullets. On that shelf was 4 boxes. 2 of them was Hornady .338, 285gr match which I got. $51.00 for a box of 50. They had one row for ammo. There was a couple of boxes of 10mm, 7.62x39, a bunch of 28ga shotgun. Who uses that anymore. 2 boxes of 20 rounds of .338 Hornady Match for $110.00. Christ that went up. I also got a Dewy 44" long nylon coated cleaning rod for 30 cal and larger. It went up in price too. They was $31.00 on line if you could find one. Every place I checked was back order only. At Cabela's it was $43.00. I was half temped to get the one box of Lapua .338 brass they had. But it was $338.00 for 100 pieces. That went up over $30.00 since I bought it back in Dec. If the wifey wasn't with me. I think i would have gotten it.

They do have lots of guns on display.

That’s nothing. You ought to see what PVC fittings are going for down here.