View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
chuongzzz
Base Member

Drives: 370z
chuongzzz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
Thanks. It's a weird color-shifting color called Illusion Malbec from Prismatic Powders. At night it looks black with just a hint of purple, indirect lighting it's the purple color and in direct sunlight or bright LED lighting it's a bright red. I love it at night, still not sold on it during the day. Been thinking about going back to satin black - think it makes the entire car look nice, fits it better without being too loud, while the purple wheels take all the attention away from everything else.

Right height isn't too bad. It's the carbon fiber side sills that make it appear an inch lower than the car actually is. Careful over speed bumps (can usually clear straight on without angling) but clears everything else just fine.
Love your wheel alot , I’m on the market to buy the new shoes for my white nismo like your and interested the TE37 but thay have too many kind of it that make me confused . What exactly is your wheel and tire is it ? I will order the same as your with 19” bronze color . Btw do u use the spacers or not ? Thanks for your help.
chuongzzz is offline   Reply With Quote