View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:11 AM   #144 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTuYPAxGrM

This video is from 2012 my old GTM twin turbo setup I was outmatched
Hard to beat race grade TC. Tech has improved so much in the last few years, it just everyone has left the platform to better things. We now have huge improvements with Ecu tek, motec M1 but no one wants to spend the money on developing the software and now emtron is on board to make a full plug n play stand-alone. Cjm and specialty Z now have the Dct which will be huge and a company pmc I believe is make a awd Dct 370. If there just this crowd need to nut up. I believe myself and a few others don’t have to worry about headlift anymore, questions now is where is the limit of the cast block.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote