View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 04:44 PM   #663 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin

Starter needed to be clocked out away from the block because it was hitting. Noticed the crank sensor was missing... So... I put one in since the starter was out. Custom pan already paid off because I was able to get to the starter bolt! The fancy starter is available at @motionraceworks if anyone needs one. #motionraceworks

-------------------------------

Aside from clocking the starter... I took the 2 piece rotor hats into the powder coater to have them slicked up. The price breakdown came out to be the exact same as purchasing high temp paint.

So about that crank sensor... I went to the store and picked it up new, no big deal. Then I got to thinking... EVERY sensor has been new on this. basically... there would be no difference if I purchased a bare block.

Dartblock would have been bad ***!

oh well. It's all a slippery slope. I'm GREAT at finding rabbit holes and swan diving head first into them.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote