View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 07:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by radensb View Post
Thanks for the info. The main reason was because when I got my last oil change, the dealer pointed out that the thermostat housing body was showing signs of leaking and that my upper and lower hoses were showing signs of age. I also noticed that my overflow tank was bone dry.

They wanted close to $1K to do that work (lol). So, I ordered a new seal and hoses for ~$25 and was going replace the coolant anyway. It's probably long overdue. Interesting, I didn't know that you could test the coolant. Might give it a shot our of curiosity.
Well then all of those other issues certainly change things.