Thread: Csc?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 01:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
You are good to go. Keep driving. Just do a fluid exchange every other oil change. It will last a while.
So....it’s possible that it’s not the CSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrider View Post
If your fluid level dropped from when you filled it with dot 4, it had to go somewhere. You need to look around/underneath the clutch master cylinder and the bell housing
Not anywhere outside or inside the car. No drips and no wet spots under the car, nor anything inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
My 2012 had 1600 miles when I bought it. I swapped out the Dot 3 for Dot 4 in the clutch master cylinder and drove it daily for 71K miles before a teenager hit me. Never had an issue with the CSC.
So if filling with dot4, would this mean it could just be a matter or swapping fluids and not any issues with the CSC? I don’t think the clutch fluid has ever been changed out.