View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 12:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDeluxe View Post
Fontana Nissan hands down the best Service department in CA
Just got done:
Mobil 1 synthetic
Tranny Drain & Refill
Coolant change
Fast/ Great Service and got a discount, Highly Recommended. Underground LIFT for lowered Z’s and GTR’s
Depending on how many miles you drive in a year, I'd suggest servicing the transmission fluid every 20 to 25k miles. While it is true that the fluid is probably good to 100k, keeping the crap flushed out of that system will extend the life of the trans, especially if you add a trans cooler. SOCAL isn't friendly on auto transmissions. I serviced my 700R4 on a Chevy Astro like I suggested, and it still crapped out at just over 100k.