Thread: Csc?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 11:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
If you trade your Z in the current state it is in any competent technician with half a brain will find this issue. They will deduct your trade in value accordingly and you will end up taking a unfortunate loss. Your best option is to park your Z until you can fix it.
I've traded in a few cars within the past 5 years and at different dealerships. My last trade in was my '09 Z to the '13 Z, and the "inspection" consisted of them going my car, popping the hood, and starting it. They didn't drive it or anything and gave me a rough number from visual inspection. This has also been the base with the other cars being traded in. I will drive my Z here and there just to get the oil going, but won't do anything else. I will tell them to look at the CSC after signing papers.