View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 09:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute
Default They're here!

First lot of eZ Navi-Delete boards are here! I was able to pull one out, give it a once over, and run it through some testing. It worked great!

So, I have been working on putting together a "test firmware" that communicates statistical information about how the boards work over CAN to another system that displays the reported information. This allows me to test every aspect of a board from the dial control module interface coms, USB, steering wheel control buttons, Bluetooth coms, all the digital IO/s, and of course, the CAN interface itself all at once.

I hope to get the test setup in a stable place this weekend, then I can start testing the other boards. If all yield, I will have 9 available for those that want one. I plan to make them available through Tindie and will update when that is sorted out and online.