View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:18 AM   #3359 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yahoo it is another Happy Friday as it is payday! I need my money tree to grow some new leaves. I will get my first vaccine shot today at about noon as well. Got to get my immune system boosted so I can stay healthy to drive my boosted baby. I am hoping today is the day she is actually shows up and I can take her to get her heart jump started. So many upgrades to share and enjoy. Well it is off to the salt mine to get briefed on a employee misconduct allegation that I will be investigating. Why can't people just do their jobs. Be well today and continue to stay safe and sanitary.
Nice, first shot is no big deal, give the injection site a good ol zoren rub and it will relieve most of the knotted feeling the next day. Keep up on the immune boost especially the week before you get the second shot. Some of my pussy coworkers had to take the day off after the second shot saying they felt terrible. I didnt feel 100% normal but not sick, just kind of off but I did get a headache for about 5 hours and then I felt perfectly fine again.