View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I know I have not been picking up the weight that I suppose to. I'm truly sorry. I "CAN" fix the cert thing. But honestly, I rather do it all at once. New server, newer version vb and everything fresh. Do it once, do it right.

I'm not making any promise right now "when" as I'm in the middle of trying to get a national cert for my department at my hospital and it's been keeping me occupied on/off work. It's a lot of info I'm gathering and once submitted they will come to survey. Covid-19 didn't help us at all at hospitals as we lost people and their responsibilities were just pushed on to us .

But I promise you it's been on my mind and it's on top the list to be done. New server and never vb has been long overdue. There are quite a few add on/plugins on this forum that we have to make sure works with the new version. We also have to make sure the huge data moves over perfectly. It'll be a nice chunk of homework for us and then finally a "go live date". I'll keep posted.

I'm working on the Premium members. I take full responsibility and I hope you guys can forgive me. I promise you, if anyone got overcharged or got renewed when they didn't want it, trust me -- I'll refund your money. Whether it's a day late or week late or month late. I have no intention to keep a penny that's not meant to be. shoot me a pm and I'll take care of the refund.

Thank you for being part of this forum.
We appreciate the response and all you continue to do for the forum. That can not be said enough.

Some of us come from very technical IT backgrounds and would be more than willing to assist, test, and put into production the changes needed for the forum. I was a previous admin for a different car forum years ago and managed parts of VB alongside certs. We also have others like Madwi and Johnxxx who come from IT backgrounds that could be of vital assistance as well. This place does need more help other than Trips performing the daily upkeep. Gotta give the guy some backup.

Please let us know what can be done to help. None of us want to see the site degrade as it has been. We've made a lot of very close friends on here and want to continue seeing it flourish.