View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:49 AM   #145 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
That is the biggest thing right there. I am not perfect. I have messed up before. LOL I have got the hang of it now and know to talk first. To be honest, My car is just about done. I can stick with that also. My truck has been done for 9 yrs.
Wifey remembers all my car build Fvck ups, so whenever I’m modding, she just wants to make sure I’ve thought through everything and planned ahead so I don’t wind up redoing sh1t etc. she still has trouble getting that on a big build there’s always going to be some things that get missed or unexpectedly come up no matter how meticulous the planning, but it’s all good.

As long as I don’t secretly delete the a/c it’ll be fine.

(Been there, done that)
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote