Thread: Csc?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 05:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I’m just so disheartened about this that I am leaning towards saving up and trading it in for something else. Too scared to drive the Z now and don’t want to spend $$ fixing it.
You are very fortunate you found that your Z had the CSC issue early and you were able to find out information regarding the CSC issue. I had to replace the CSC a total of four times before even finding out about the Z Speed Performance CMAK. If you trade your Z in the current state it is in any competent technician with half a brain will find this issue. They will deduct your trade in value accordingly and you will end up taking a unfortunate loss. Your best option is to park your Z until you can fix it. If you decide to trade in your Z and purchase a different vehicle you will find out that the next vehicle you purchase has it’s own set of issues too. Nissan could honestly care less about the CSC issue that plagues our 370’s and your bet option is fixing the issue and deciding if you want to purchase a different vehicle or keep your Z? We will see if Biden actually lives up to what he says and gives each American citizen $1400 that’s questionable??