Thread: Csc?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It's sad that Nissan doesn't care that this problem plagues it's customers. But there is info all over this forum and a little research would have prepared you for this eventuality. There are people that bought a brand new Z and had the CSC fail driving off the dealer lot, so consider yourself lucky that yours lasted this long.

I think you should install a ZSpeed replacement so you don't have to worry about it ever again. You're going to lose a lot more than the cost of CSC replacement if you try to trade in the car with a leaking transmission bell housing
exactly. buyers will find out prior purchasing the car. for example, if I find out the car had its tranny replaced, i would walk away. Biden is gonna send a $1400 check for everyone so you could use that towards that lol
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote