View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation warranty & high tech..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfoster View Post
I just bought a 2010 Z, and have the option (for the next day) to buy the extended warrany. My pesimistic understanding of warranties is that there's always a reason for exclusion, making such a purchase pointless. But in my older age my resolve is weakening, such that the consideration of buying a factory warranty might make sense. Can you guys chime in...thoughts...opinions...ideas?

Does anybody have an experience where they bought the extended Nissan warranty and it saved their butt?
first off you do not need to buy the warranty (the next day).......... you can buy from nissan at any time before your factory warranty expires. and second I agree that with all of the high tech stuff, you will be much better off down the road. the cars today as you know are not like when we young back in the 50's.