View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:27 PM   #3540 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
haha sounds good! She goes in Wednesday to install the splitter so I'll definitely have them check rear camber. I want 17s man but none of the wheels I like come in the fitment we need to clear Akebonos I might just have to settle on the wheels just to have a 17 option. Just can't imagine it'll make that much of a difference just form 18s to 17, but I guess there's a reason everyone always goes the smallest wheels possible. This stupid car. lol
Weld Wheels 6.5 in backspacing with High Hat. 17x10.5 will clear the Akebono's. You only need them for the rear. You will also need a hub ring for both sides to prevent from breaking your wheel studs. Solidus already bought my spec and put them on his car. They work like a champ. Only run them when your serious. 1/2 mile racing, etc. MT Street R Radial, size 305/45/17.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote