View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 11:03 PM   #101 (permalink)
Horizon
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo 370z #424
Horizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond reputeHorizon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflaymes View Post
New wheel probably didn't come with the little, round, copper horn contact points. (2) Mine didn't and I had to complain and get some sent to me, which took another 2 months.
While you might be correct, I am learning towards this being an issue with the connection of the grey plug that sits to the left of the airbag. My reasoning behind this is due to my pick up/end call button no longer working after this install, in addition to the horn. Do you have any pictures of the copper pieces? I purchased my wheel from @Jaliscos_carbonfiber on Instagram, and he didn't mention anything like that. If I remember correctly, when I first installed the wheel, the red racing line was like 5-10 degrees off center. This led to me removing the wheel two or three times in total in an attempt to get it center (this was fixed when I got my alignment). I also had an EXTREMELY hard time (every time I removed the wheel) disconnecting the grey plug due to my fingers being too large to reach the release for the grey harness. As a result, I had to use numerous random objects such as skewers, and long screwdrivers in order to push the clip down.

Last edited by Horizon; 02-03-2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Made it clearer to understand.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote