View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 07:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You might have boiled the diff lube. It's been known to happened. It smells ready bad. It goes out the vent tube and lays in the rear sub-frame.

If it came out of the tranny vent tube. You could see a trail on the tranny. Can you? No one I know has ever boiled lube out of the tranny. If you did. I'm thinking you over filled it.
do I just wait til it goes away? i had just put mt90 and 75w90 thats the reason it could be both, and I dont know which one

I think the trans fluid might have been overfilled but im not sure cause theres no trail on the tranny
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote