Thread: Csc?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Csc?

I've read about the CSC issue, heard about it, etc., but wanted to get some opinions before jumping to conclusions. This will be my 3rd Z, and never experienced this before.

The other day, I was driving and while reversing into a parking space, I felt less pressure on the clutch pedal when pushing down. The clutch pedal came to its usual position when coming up and wasn't lower by any means.

I parked and checked the clutch fluid, which went from the Max. line (I check this each time before I drive, amongst other things), and the fluid level was at the middle. Parked it and went to work and about 9 hours later, check the fluid before starting her up and fluid still in the middle. No fluid leaks on the pavement. Drive home was normal and normal feel for the clutch pedal. Next morning, checked the clutch fluid, and still at the middle mark. And no fluid leaks in the cabin or on the ground.

Any thoughts/opinions?