View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 02:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
To install a lube cooler for the manual tranny will cost you over $500.00. Need a quality cooler that has to be mounted in the rear. A Tilton continuous duty pump mounted in the rear. Plus your stainless AN-10 hoses and fittings. You have to use a banjo fitting on the bottom of the tranny to pump the fluid out. IF you are lowered. You WILL wipe out that fitting the first time you scrap. You have to drill and tap a hole in the side of the tranny for a temp sensor near the bottom. I've put a lot of thought into this a while back. It's not worth it unless you are pro level racer.
yeah I guess it's too crazy for the level of tracking im doing...still i dont know how i boiled the mt90 on a freezing day
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote